Full-Time Placement Researcher
We are currently recruiting a student for a full-time placement researcher position for 48 weeks in our Sydney practice. This position would suit a Bachelor of City Planning student in their third year of study required to undertake work experience as a compulsory part of their studies.
The successful applicant will have:
- An interest in how cities function and their relationship to the economy
- Outstanding academic result
- An inquiring mind
- An eagerness to learn cutting-edge approaches to strategic planning
- Excellent report writing skills
- Consultation skills (or the willingness to learn)
- An ability to understand and interpret statistics, and
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
We encourage collaboration, so your ability to work well within multidisciplinary teams and clearly communicate your insights - both verbally and in writing - will be important. Your demonstrated adaptability, strong conceptual skills and initiative will also be highly regarded. Sound interesting?
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com