2011 National Survey of Local Government & Economic Development
In early 2011, SGS Economics and Planning Pty Ltd (SGS) partnered with Economic Development Australia (EDA) to prepare the 2011 National Survey of Local Government and Economic Development. The natonal survey was developed to identify:
- How economic development within local government was resourced;
- Key economic development issues facing local communities;
- How local governments were responding to these key issues;
- The effectiveness of this local governement response; and
- The perceived quality of key partnerships for economic development.
View the full report here